Go to Bloks.io →
Introduction to Bloks.io
Login to Bloks
Stake CPU / NET
Buy / Sell RAM
Change Keys or Permissions
Create / Register Proxy
WAX GBM Claiming
Vote for Block Producers
Vote for Proxies
Vote for Referendums
Comment on page
Cleos and eosc are both command line tools used to interact with the EOSIO blockchain network.
You will need to visit
to download and install
which contains and will install
eosc is built by leading block producer EOS Canada and a lightweight alternative to cleos. You can download eosc
GitHub - EOSIO/eos: An open source smart contract platform
LOGIN TO BLOKS.IO USING CLEOS/EOSC
1. Download and install cleos/eosc.
2. Go to Bloks.io. Click Login at the top right corner.
3. Select cleos/eosc in the Connect To Wallet pop up window.
4. Enter your account name
5. Confirm that you are successfully logged in.
You should see your account username in the top right corner if you have successfully logged in.
6. Do a transaction - copy and paste the cleos/eosc command.